Saturday, August 7, 2010

Review: Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer





♔Product Description:  
Natural skin tone colored makeup conceals lip blemishes with smooth textured foundation that raises lipstick or gloss presentation and durability. Formulated with silicone coating powder supplies a moist adhesive layer that holds lip color cleanly. Formulated with vitamin E derivative and mango butter for lip lubrication and nourishment.
 
Review for Etude House color me nude lip concealer:
Korean actress and ulzzang sometimes got a nude lip with only the lower lip tinted, it's sooo cute^^ I just love the way they do it. I bought this because I have a little pigmented lip at the edge, just a bit... but it disturb me somehow. Knowing that this lip concealer can even-out lip color and makes the liptint or lipstick tone becomes more vibrant I decided to buy it. 

Lip preparation: The only thing is...it will not work well on chapped lips. so u will need a prep for your lips before using this. Moisturize your lips enough, and make sure your lips are not chapped and dry. What I do for prep is exfoliate my lips with toothbrush gently, then moist it with nivea lip care. For next several hour, I keep balming my lips.

To use: if you use a tint, then do the tint first! If you use lipstick or gloss, do the concealer first. to use is simple. Dab ( don't smudge!) the tip of concealer on a center of your lips, then spread outward with your finger. do it smoothly and wait it to set.

Pros:
Conceal pigmented lips area
Contain Vit E 
Makes tint or lipstick more vibrant
♥ It's popular among ullzang style make up^^

Cons:
♔ Settle on fine lines if you have chapped lips
♔Staying power isn't that good
♔ Look cakey if you don't blend it well

Repurchase? for sure! 
Overall rating: Photobucket

UPDATE 16-10-2011:
Updated review for Etude House color me nude lip concealer + swatch. Korean style gradation lips have been my favorite even up til now ^^ so yeah, here's a new swatch for Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer! a smidge of the face shop lovely me:ex tint for inner area, and I apply the concealer only on the edge of the lips.

Color Me Nude Swatches

No comments:

Post a Comment