Monday, October 11, 2010

Review: The Skin Food~Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream

Dear sweeties~♥
I want to share some beauty goods again, and this time is one of my best beautfy find ever~for a concealer. Well, I got quite an evident dark circle because I was neglecting my eyes too much. I knew that I should care for it. But oh, it wass too late. (plus tons of campuss stuff are waiting to be done) that really makes my undereye skin condition worser. Actually years ago, I don't really have a darkcircle under my eye, so when I notice that I'm already had it... I was so shocked. ∑(。。)

After researching and read tons of articles about dark circle, I've finally found that this darkcircle is caused because my eyes are getting tired ( cuz I do spend a lot of time in front of my computer), and mine is not genetics, my mom and dad doesn't have any dark circle at all!

besides applying eye serum dan oxy cream. Now my undereye skin safer is this salmon dark circle concealer cream! (in shades #1 light beige) Thanks for its perfect concealing power! yaay~(*^ ・^)ノ⌒☆

This is my before and after photo, unretouched, so you can have more appropriate verdict.
P.S: sorry for fine wrinkles >.<
As you can see, it looks so natural that no one would realize that you're using a concealer. I bought it in shade #1 Light Beige, it has orange undertone.



What I like:
It blends so easily, thanks for the creamy texture.
Moisturize your undereye skin, not drying it up.
Doesn't set in fine lines! and won't crack or become cakey after whole day.
Non-allergenic
Doesn't need powder to set it up ( because its staying power is quite good, sometimes I set it up again with powder just to absorb the oil)
Very creamy, so it would be just okay if I put it on with my finger only. No need brushes or sponge.
It conceal darkcircle perfectly.

A bit cons:
It's a little bit greasy, but can be corrected with puffing a light loose powder. And because it comes in glass jarred pot, be sure that you clean your finger first ^^



Product description from SkinFood:
Salmon Dark Circle Concealer contains triglyceride which is similar to skin constituent, so it can be applied on the weak skin around the eyes moistly and smoothly without stimulating the skin.
After applying foundation, apply an appropriate amount of the cream around the eyes carefully and evenly, and then tap the area with your fingers.

Netto: 10 g
Available in two shades:
Shades #1 light beige (for white-pink-yellow skintone)
Shades #2 natural beige (for darker skin)

Overall rating: Photobucket
For those who owned a darkcircle, I'll really recommend this products! say good bye to your darkcircle and get more beauty perfect~  (・∀・)
But of course, don't forget to care your undereye skin. Applying eye serum and oxy cream is really helpful for me =D now my darkcircle is not as evident as it used to be, I'm glad =D

Coverage:Photobucket
Greasiness:Photobucket

Okay, catch you later~('◇')ゞ

No comments:

Post a Comment