Sunday, November 21, 2010

Facebook Hanbok Shop & Game

Hi there ^^
Well, sorry that I haven't been able to update any news on my blog. Cuz I was too busy go to doctor due to my breast fam and menorrhagia. I was so stressed up facing the fact that fam can lead to cancer but no need to worry anymore, the doc said I'll be okay after surgery...hohoho..really~ ♥

I postponed my campuss stuff too, all of it. At first I was getting worried that I'll be fail, But..oh well~ I have only one body so I'll just take a well rest for this week to cure myself from menorrhagia and prepape for fam removal surgery next week.

I eat well, rest well. But sickness comes one after another. I don't undertand = =a

Sooo well~~~ I was getting super bored, that I have to take a bedrest all over the day.
I played this game, it's really cuuuute~~~ ♥ ♥ ♥ hahaha... ( feel like I'm back to childhood times~)
mix & matc clothes, there's hanbok (which I really loved) too, you can choose accessories, make-up, contact lenses, eyeshadow, and even a lipgloss
Here's the link if you want to give it a try ^^

Korean Hanbok Dress Up < click here

I opened my hanbok shop recently too. It named before my blog~ Sparkle Hanbok Kimono Shop on facebook ^^
Here's some of my ready stock hanbok pic:
















Oh well, I couln't upload all of them, sorry for spamming you with hanbok pics ^^ 
I think they're really beautiful^^

No comments:

Post a Comment