Sunday, June 12, 2011

My New Layout: Rainy Bear & message for haters

Hey hey~  Say "Hello!" to my Rainny Bear I just finished making-tweaking tweaking a new layout for my blog, though, I kinda miss my sparkle ribbon header! mwahaha... I did a simple animation on the clouds anyway.
and oh, to remember! I've ALWAYS put the credit on my disclaimer page ↑↑↑. (image, basecode, inspi, etc)


Message for HATERS only, if you're not a hater you don't need to read this:  (=゜ω゜)ノ

Recently, I found some people that being a 'hater' to me, I don't like making an enemies and it's time to settle the score with all of them v( ̄Д ̄)v
For HATERS, check out first before you want to say any badwords to me, since I'm so into NAVER layout, haters should know that I got all my inspi from naver blog. The only non-naver-layout I've ever made was my angel panda and  I got the basecode from quirky valentine + inspi from my friend A LITTLE KITTY (@deviantart) she made the panda BEFORE 2010! I put on the credit too. So if you're saying anything about plagiarism: I made that quirky one back in 2010! 2010! 2010! totally CRAZEEEEH...! ヽ(`Д´)ノ how can I plagiarizing layout that was made in 2011? O___O MIGAWWWD...!


and if you think you're right, please don't be anonymous. Put your real name and link so we can really 'talk'

ε=(~Д~;)   fweeeeh....

one thing: UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, I made everything on my blog myself! Background, animation, etc.

I'm so sorry for this annoying post but I really have a score to settle with them =(
Well, that would be all, and for all my lovelies out there. I'd say "SORRY" for my disturbing post, I'll be back soon with 'antique necklace' thingy. (though my non-blog life has been very very very busy) huhu... I was supposed to finish my book design (campuss stuff) & I took my time a lot whether I should post this message.
'till next time!

L.K


No comments:

Post a Comment