Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Skinfood Aloe and Gingko Green BB Cream Comparison

Hi dollies (・ω・)/
This is a requested post, lots of people mailed me and asking me about: "what's the difference between aloe and gingko? which one is better? what should I buy?" Actually, I am NOT a BB expert, make up expert or whatsoever, erh...really. I made a review based on my very own opinion.
So yes, I've reviewed this Skinfood aloe BB cream and also Skinfood gingko green BB cream back then in 2010, check it out:



Aloe sun versus Gingko green bb cream?

I think it's not about which one is better, but it's about choosing the best that suits your skin. I first begin by examining my skin. What is my skintype, do I need any sunscreen? such things. And here's what I came up with:



You might like Aloe sun BBC if:
♔ You are working outdoors (cuz it protects you from harmful sunray, SPF 20 PA++)
♔ You are working indoors but exposed to sunlight.
♔ Your skintype is oily, and sensitive.
♔ You don't usually set up your bb cream with powder.
♔ You are looking for a BB cream with great oil control properties.

You might like Gingko Green BBC if:
♔ You are working indoors and totally free from sunlight exposure.
♔ You need a BB cream with lots of hydrating properties.
♔ Your skintype is combi, which means you have a blend of oily and dry skin.
♔ You're looking for a BB cream with great beauty enhancing properties (Lecithin & Vitamin B)


I should say that Skinfood Aloe sun BBC is a BESTSELLER product from skinfood since 2010 up 'till now. I like it except for the stingy fragrance, and Aloe BBC has a better oil control properties, yeah. much better than gingko green. They have a medium sheer coverage, don't expect anything like what a foundation would do~! v( ̄Д ̄)v
ingredients etc, left click to ENLARGE
it blends smoothly on my skin, see? But, I'm just going to complain about the stingy scent of Aloe, and for Gingko, it has a baaad oil control properties. I've noticed my normal-to-slightly-oily skin has become incredibly OILIER everytime I put on gingko bbc. So dollies, I think we really have to choose one that suits our skin~(^ε^)♪


But I'm not going to repurchase, it's not bcuz I'm not satisfied with the product, I just wanna try a new product from INNISFREE, ECO GREEN BB CREAM, sounds promising, eh? I've been wanting to buy it since months ago! (`ε´) put it on my wishlisht already♥

Well, CMIIW about this skinfood BB cream comparison, and I'll leave you with my templated selcas wearing my favorite gingko bb cream. mwahaha.. |ヽ(*゜▽゜*)ノミ|Ю

 see ya~
L.K

No comments:

Post a Comment