Friday, August 19, 2011

Review: RELIAN Mascara Phanter Series

Hi everyone, how's your weekend? Happy as always I hope (σ・∀・)σ, so... while having my cold tea, I'm dropping by to do a review of my HG mascara, Relian mascara phantes series. Actually there's three types of Relian Mascara on the market, I got the three of them and listed the rest two on my upcoming post. I received this mascara one week ago from www.relianmascara.biz. Check out their site for further information, and visit Relian Mascara Facebook Page to find more info about the product.





small mirror included~
So yeah, I've heard the miracle of this fibery mascara like thousand times before. I was desperately looking for shop that sell fiberwig mascara when I notice about this brand. Relian Relian, thanks to google that I could find this amazing mascara! and I was so friggin happy when www.relianmascara.biz/ offered me these babies!\(^ロ\)(/ロ^)/

Product description:
Relian Mascara Enticement Eyelash Pomade
Our Panther Series makes you look amazing with the extra LONG LASHES! The gel and fibre combination in this set is a match made in heaven for the LENGTH in your lashes and the result you want.

Safe to Use
Soft and Gentle on your lashes
100% natural
No coloring
No irritation to eyes
Panther package of RELIAN mascara, waterproof and good quality to extent your eyelash.
2PCS/SET in a gift box, it can be sent as elegant gift to your friend.
2 of them have different function.
Comes in a very nice Panther bag holder for the 2 sticks.
A mirror in the bag.

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Vinyl Acetitate Homopolymer, Black Iron Oxide, Bees Wax, Carnauba Wax, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Ozokorite Acacia, Triethanolamine,
Hydroxyethylcellulose, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Propelyne Glycol Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Ethylparaben, Propyl Paraben.






This the Fiber wand



I flaked the fibers onto my hand



OMG I LOOOVE this mascara!notice the difference?

The packaging is very luxurious, hard cover with a small mirror for minor touch up. Apparently this is the only series of Relian Mascara with handy outer packaging. The other two comes with only a hard cover case with them. Theme itself is PHANTER, rrawwr!and oh, about the casing, it looks a lot like  Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Blacks and also, I found a same tag on this relian cardboard casing too, it is said: Relian: lash queen feline blacks. so? O_O a dupe?

so what's good about this mascara? it claimed to let you have those FALSIES effect on your eyelashes. Sounds interesting, no? I saw a lot of incredible before after swatches that swarming on the internet and I was like, Holy craaaaap I want to have those FALSIES EFFECT too!!! though my barely there lashes are just too-too-toooo short to begin with.

The method of using is very unique, apply the mascara first, follow with the fiber, then reapply the mascara. It would create 300% longer eyelashes. Anyhow, the swatches above, I think I didn't apply enough fiber cuz I was worrying too much fibers would create a messy and clumpy look. You should go look more swatches from Mr.google and I'm pretty sure you'll be horrifyingly amazed ∑(。。)∑(。。)

edit: I once said that this mascara is non-waterproof. awe sorry I was wrong, I did the rub test on my hand and it comes off with only a lukewarm water just because I didn't give enough time to the transplanting gel to dry first, my bad! I'm so sorry. though, I've fixed things and here's my honest verdict about the product :3

Overall rating: Photobucket
What I love: incredibly thicken and lengthen every single of eyelashes, note: with proper usage! ♡♡♡ Easy removal, doesn't give me a hassle on removal process. This mascara really works on me and I would proudly say that I've finally found another Holy Grail mascara Ayee~~Ayeee~~~ヾ(^∇^)
Not so loves: It smudges a bit, only a bit~ and the fibers are flaky. Not every of this small fibers stick to my eyelashes, eventhough my eyelashes are covered by the wet transpanting gel mascara at first. it flakes a bit and create a messy look on my undereye area, but actually I don't really mind these cuz this flaky things would only flakes on the first application, once the fibers re-covered by the transplanting gel, they're locked!


So that's all for the review. If you're interested in purchasing this lovely baby, you can visit www.relianmascara.biz or ask them a question on their FACEBOOK page.  and oh, a big haul of beauty products arrived on post yesterday and I was dead happy. Will post about it very soon ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment