Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Review: KOJI Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner Brown

Hi lovelies, say hello to my first ever Dolly Wink product! hoho... I've always wanted to try Dolly Wink since everyone on blogsphere is raving about it (especially the eyeliner~) and so, ARTIE has kindly sent me Koji Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner for review purpose. Thank you Artie~~~ (Picture spam post, but no worries, friendly image size♡)


Well, I knew that there's already tons of review of this baby, but another review wouldn't hurt ^.~
Product description: Dolly Wink is a cosmetic collection from Koji designed by Tsubasa Masuwaka, a Japanese fashion model and the gyaru icon. Tsubasa's concept is to help every girls to achieve a super cute but mature look with Dolly Wink. Koji Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner (Brown) is a water proof eyeliner. The pencil is soft and smooth, allowing you to draw natural eye lines easily. It doesn't smudge or fade throughout the day easily.


Price: USD $ 14.99
Where to buy: ARTIESTYLE ( They sell a lot of Japanese brand cosmetics and ship worlwide. So if you're in the US, buying from Artie is a good idea because the shipping is faster instead of ordering from online store located in Asia.)







Packaging: PhotobucketOne of reason why I listed this as Holy Grail, packaging is way too ADORABLE! I love love LOVE the packaging, can't get any cuter than this!♥♥(o→ܫ←o)♫ Brown and pink color combo is definitely my favorite.>ㅅ<
Texture: Photobucketjust like the product tag, texture is very FUNWARI, or should I say, soft ^^ and creamy. I like it because it has a right amount of creaminess. Draws smooth lines.
Color: Photobucketsubtle light brown color, not a super rich brown though.  By adjusting the pressure, you can  make soft or bold opaque lines.
Smudgeproofness: Photobucket パンダ目になりにくい, so true, it says that it won't gives you PANDA eyes! lolz. It stays nicely unless I give them rough rub. Good thing is, it doesn't smear like other cheapie pencil eyeliner.
Waterproofness: PhotobucketIt appears to be really water resistance. It won't wear off in contact with water.
Lasting: PhotobucketAwfully nice and VERY long lasting. Bear in mind that this is vary from person to person, depends on your skintype. I use compact powder as a base and this pencil hardly smears on me.

Loves: I love every tiny bits of this eyeliner! it didn't drag or pull my eye area, doesn't transfer to eyelids, NATURAL result and 'everyday look' friendly (ya know what I mean~^-^) it doesn't smudge easily, long lasting.
Cons: It's a bit waste since we have to sharpen it TT^TT, A lil bit expensive >ㅁ< , and it doesn't work out too well if you want to create a thick line but other than that is perfect.

Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner Swatch:
Rough rub and it will smudge


I lined the upper lash line, and also the inner corner of my eyes. This is how I wear my pencil eyeliner on lazy days. lolz... Cuz actually I don't really like to wear gel type eyeliner. On some occassion, I love using this on my lower lash line and on the inner corners of my eye with black eyeliner gel on upper lash line :D


As for the sharpener, I use pencil eyeliner sharpener from Daiso. It's a 'marui' type, or rounded type that keeps your pencil's tip round and 'a bit' blunt.

Overall, this is truely a HOLY GRAIL, and IMO all the hype about Dolly Wink is true, it's truely everything it's been hyped up to be! definitely repurchase, I'm very impressed with the product and I feel like buying the liquid eyeliner >㉨< I think I've fallen in love with Dolly Wink and Candy Doll products, mwahaha... they're totally irresistible omg help me. I'M NOT GOOD AT SAVING MONEY, but GOOD AT SPENDING IT. Holy guacamole HAHAHAHAHA!!! >ㅅ<

And to fill my vanity space, harhar...~♡  'few' selcas here to show you my new fringe.




Well, that would be all ^㉨^ Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the post. Oh, I would like to know if you have any suggestion for 'worth to try' pencil eyeliner. And also... please tell me what is your favorite pencil eyeliner~ I feel like trying other brand now. Okay, I'll see you soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment