Monday, November 21, 2011

Review: Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion

Hey yo ladies, how've you been? I hope you're doing well :3 I caught a cold, I tend to get hit by colds a lot harder than most people though, wonder why >.< laying on bed all days bored me to death( ̄△ ̄) So I think I'll be doing a quick review for my new~favorite body lotion from Vaseline, the cocoa glow~~~♥


About the product:

Product Name: Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion / Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion.
Volume: 200ml
Price: USD $3.00
When our skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich color below the surface, enabling it to literally glow. But when skin is dry, its surface becomes uneven and rough, leaving it looking dull.
Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion penetrates deeply to smooth away roughness and the appearance of dark spots, so your skin can glow from within.

Key Ingredients:

Rich cocoa butter - helps to even skin tone, antioxidant property.
Conditioning moisturizers - leave skin smooth and supple



First, I have to tell you that this is my SUPER FAVORITE daily body lotion! Definitely a HOLY GRAIL (along with Petit Bijou Body Lotion which I'm going to review soon) It's super cheap, like USD $ 3.00 for huge 200ml bottle. What could be better? I found the whole things about this body lotion is good and it has a good value for money too. 


The first thing I look about body lotion is how it smells. I love everything with COCOA in it♡, So when I spotted this I bought it on a whim. I've been a fan of Vaseline body lotion for quite a long time. I tried the whitening and firming lotion, aloe vera lotion, triple whitening care (one with the spf), soy bean lotion, but I didn't consider even one them as my favorite, at least not until I found this Cocoa butter body lotion ♥♥(o→ܫ←o)♫.


It smells like a mix of HAZELNUT, CHOCOLATE, and VANILLA! super SWEET omg It reminds me much to cocoa sundae>ㅅ
The consistency of the lotion is a bit thick, but fairly fast absorbing. It leaves my skin smooth, nourished, and super moisturized. (Better than other body lotion I've tried), thanks to the stratys multi layer moisture concept.
I live in a humid country, so it feels a little bit sticky after usage, but the kind of stickyness you can live with IMO, actually it's not that sticky, maybe the super moisturized feelings gives me a little sticky sensation.

I love the result too, I have dark spots here and there on my legs (I scratched them while sleeping and it's scarring, sob >ㅁ<) It does lighten dark spots, I've been using this for two weeks and I can notice slight improvement. Also, the 24 hours nourishing skin is true, btw I'm pretty sure that humidity also play a role on this.

Last words, I would highly recommend this for those who love sweet smelling body lotion, it has a pleasant smell and good value for money. I even bought another bottle for back up!

Overall Rating:Photobucket

Thanks for reading :3 and have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment