Monday, July 16, 2012

CUTEY Shamballa & Oizys Charm Bracelets

I would thank Cutey for offering me these cute bracelets to review. They sent me two delightful bracelets, Oizys charm bracelet and Oizys charm bracelet. I'm going to share some pictures of me wearing them. ^-^





This one is a blue on white Shamballa bracelet. I have some 'real' shamballa bracelets too, but they're for religious purpose so I rarely wear them, not one in a sense of fashion though, lulz. But of course this shamballa bracelet is fashion wise. It has an adjustable pull strings, and will fit most people (unless you have a super small wrist like me). The cord is sturdy and a lil bit heavy to pull, afraid of breaking the precious bracelet, I asked my friend Ester to help me adjust the size, hehe...

What Cutey said:
Carry the summer sky with you all year round. The pale blue and white will awaken thoughts of tranquillity, happiness and dreams. Float your own cloud with 9 blissful beads, each holding 84 crystals. Don’t forget to come back to earth sometime soon. 

The Oizys charm bracelet is a little bit heavier than the shamballa. The bracelet itself has a unique clasp that will make a 'click' sound if you push it together. I've never seen any clasp like this before. The clasp is easy to open and close. I like the clasp because it's strong enough to hold the bracelet. Well, the clasp part is super important because I still remember how desperate I was when I lost my favorite bracelet because the clasp isn't strong enough.

What Cutey said:
This rich and unusual bracelet is full of remembrance, memory and wisdom. Perhaps this will help to mark an occasion, a lesson learned, a salutary experience, a person, in a way which brings joy and beauty to its owner. 18cm chain length.



So yeah, I have small wrist! Finding a bracelet that fits me properly is pretty difficult. Most of them will just glide down on my wrist and look kind of bulky since they're too big, lol. Most of the time, I need to use my snap-ring pliers to adjust the size of metal bracelets. I used to make a bracelet like this when I was in junior school.


If you're interested to buy these bracelets for yourself or as a gift, visit their online store HERE. Cutey has so many different stlye of shamballa and charm bracelets to choose from, I'm sure you can find one that suits your liking!

No comments:

Post a Comment