Monday, January 7, 2013

Gabalmoa ~ Korean Wig Shop

You might already know that I've been addicted to wig lately! It is said that once you've tried a good one, it's hard to stop. That's obviously true, but in a good way~ I'm liking my recent selca with wig, cuz apparently (and in my honest opinion) some style just makes me look younger and decent! Especially for someone with thin hair like me. I NEED a wig


So today's post will be about GABALMOA.com
while lurking on the internet yesterday, I stumbled upon the site, and I immediately fall in love with their collection ^-^ The picture above is one of my favorite wig from gabalmoa because the style is so ulzzang. Korean wig iz the best~♥

Gabalmoa is a fashion wig online store based in Korea. They sell full wig, hair piece, human hair wig, bangs, extensions, cosplay wig, and wig accessories. Below are some of their wig collection. I took a screenshoot from their site.





Some of the style are really lolita (sweet/deco lolita), with the clip in twin ponytails.

Here I'll show you some of my favorite wig (and also my wishlist^-^) from Gabalmoa~


Upstyle bun hair piece! I really like the before after picture, the girl look younger and naturally beautiful with the high bun hairstyle :)
These are what I'd consider as an ulzzang wig, hehehe... so Koreany! I often see this kind of hairstyle on so many ulzzang selcas, and I know I've fallen in love with the style The waves look so natural with cute sideswept bangs.

I also like simple styled wig like picture above. It doesn't look like a wig, ryte? So real! And I believe the maintenance and care would be hassle-less for medium length wig with no curls/waves. Usually, I'd spend over 1 hour to care and detangling a wavy wig. That's why I've been thinking about getting myself a wig that is easier to be taken care of.

And, found some gyaru-ish wig! The color is khaki brown, looks kinda ashy, and it's beautiful! Though I'd never pull off such a look, but I adore the style!


Oh, gabalmoa also sells beauty and wig accessories like wig comb, wig stand, clips, and such things. You'll need them to style your wig before wearing it :)

Cute banner of Gabalmoa! hehe..if you're interested in getting yourself a wig from their collection, don't forget to visit their online shop~~~ gabalmoa.com 
One of the reason why I like Korean wigs (and Korean wig store) is because they provide thorough and super detailed description about the wigs. The photos tends to be more accurate too (mostly photo doesn't do much justice, especially when dealing with a wig. lol)

I'm very keen to start wearing a wig, as a fashion, and yes...fashion wise! Hyehehe...
I have no problem with my natural hair, they're fine, but too thin ;^; I know I won't look good with those thin hair, esp when I need to frequently take selcas for blogging purpose. (you know~) We all want to look good and better in photos, especially when we're going to publish it online >.<~

Not only that, to me... buying a wig is like an investment. I don't need to pay a hairdresser (which usually cost almost half a price of good quality wig!), and I don't have to style my hair with hot iron tongs before attending any special event like wedding reception and such. Time and money saver!

So readers, please bear with my new addiction, WIGS! hehehe...
I'm planning on making a future post about wigs, like... how to detangle a wig, wig care and maintenance, and also how to style and wear a wig like a model doing it! (will be posting circle lens review too~)

That's all about gabalmoa and wigs! Thank you for reading and please let me know what do you think of WIG AS FASHION, do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment