Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lovely Gyaru Make-up Tutorial ~ Lioele Korea

Gyaru make-up is something that I've always been eyeing for quite some time now. I like Tsubasa Masuwaka (gyaru) and 青木美沙子 Aoki Misako (actually she's a lolita model with gyaruish make-up), they inspired me alot ♥, I haven't 'really' tried the complete style on myself, by this... I'm talking about hairstyle, make-up, and fashion. Nah, I've yet to try! Cuz the style is a total contrary to my regular plain style. But, I'm still curious and learning how to pull of a decent gyaru look. I know it could be time consuming but I'm willing to learn, slowly but sure~ heheh.

So tonight (oh, it's like 12:19 here now ^^ okay, early morning), I found something on Lioele's official site, a GYARU make-up tutorial! I'm just going to share and translate it a little. I've never ever expected to see something like this on Lioele, boo me I've been always a tardy-non-up-to-date-type person ;^; And this one is a tad bit different than the usual gyaru make-up tutorial that I usually find on Japanese magazine. Idk what makes them looks slightly different, I reckon it's because the way they put falsies? However, this Korean Gyaru style is so interesting. They called it GAAROO, sounds cute to me.


So yea, here's the Korean version of Gyaru (Gaaroo) ^-^ What do you think?


1. Prepare your skin by cleansing your face first, and then apply Lioele Skin Fix make-up base, followed by 3D Skin Fix foundation (on the description, it's recommended to use shade #23 to contour the face, apply it to the edge of your face) and Lioele Dollish Moisture Pact to minimze oil secretion.

2. Fill eyebrows with Lioele Mix Eyebrow Cake, choosing the shade that is closest to your hair color, put a little bit concealer or BB cream to your brow to even it out beforehands.

3. Apply Lioele Dollish eyeshadow (a+b) from the inner corner to half of your eyelids.
4. Apply the brown color to the corner of your eyes, blend well.
5. Use the darkest color (c) to accentuate the outer corner of your eyes, apply it to your lower eye area.
6. Apply  Lioele Real color eyeshadow and  Lioele Air Chiffon eyeshadow to your lower eyeline to brighten the whole look.
 (for this part, any tipes of eyeshadow with frosty finish will do)

7. Apply Lioele All in one gel eyeliner as close as possible to your lash line.
8. Use  Lioele Waterproof eyeliner pencil on your lower eyeliner, be sure to make a distance (about 2mm from the lower lash line). This will make your eyes look bigger and dolly.
9. Merge two fake eyelashes together, then put it neatly on your eyes.
10. Put on separate lower fake eyelashes.

(For falsies, you may want to trim it first to match your eyes)

11. Use Lioele Brush Pen Eyeline to fill in the lower eyeline.
12. Apply Lioele Dollish Mascara to eyelashes.

12. For blusher, smile and apply Lioele Crystal Muse Blusher (pink tone) to the temple of your cheek, make a round shape, followed by Lioele Carry me blusher (coral tone) to your cheek bone.
13. Contour your nose naturally by applying shading on the upper side of the nose.

14. It's time for highlighter! Using a non-pearl product, highlight your face on this area: cheek (below the eyes), nose, T-zone, and forehead.
15. Apply Lioele Lip color stick to your lips.

So that's all for the Lovely Gyaru (Gaaroo) Make-up tutorial from Lioele~!♥

I can't say my translations were impeccable, I hope you won't mind ^-^

BASE MAKE UP
Lioele Skinfix Makeup Base (30ml)
Lioele 3D SkinFix Foundation (30ml) #21 Pure Ivory
Lioele Dollish Moisture Pact SPF30 PA+++ (12g) #21 Natural Beige

EYEBROW

Lioele Mix Eyebrow Cake ( #1 Brown/Dark Brown )

EYE MAKE UP

Lioele Air Chiffon Shadow (#1 Floral White)
Lioele Real Color Eyeshadow (#6 Pure Ivory)
Lioele Dollish Triple Eyeshadow (#9 Maple Brown)
Lioele All in One Gel Eyeliner ( Black )
Lioele Waterproof Auto Eyeliner Pencil ( #1 Black )
Lioele Real Brush Pen Eyeliner
Lioele Dollish Mascara

FACE MAKE UP

Lioele Crystal Muse Blusher
Lioele Carry me blusher
 
LIP MAKE UP
Lioele Lip Color stick ( #3 Strawberry ) 

I'm just mentioning the product that is used by the model as a reference. Of course you don't have to use every product from Lioele. You can use your favorite product instead.
Now I'll leave you with a casual picture of Tsubasa Masuwaka and Aoki Misako in gyaru style!
So yea, I hope you like the post and hope it helps! If you want me to post more about make-up tutorial & translation (I got a lot from Lioele and ulzzang pony ->her old make-up tuto) please do let me know. Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon.

Love always~

No comments:

Post a Comment